Adult & Caregiver Retreat
November 7 - November 10
This empowering three-day weekend revolves around self-discovery and peer-based support.
The Adult Retreat is available for burn survivors 25 years and older. This retreat provides a venue where participants can:
- Talk openly and honestly about their challenges and triumphs living with a burn injury
- Overcome self-doubt
- Understand their true abilities
- Connect about coping skills with their scars
- Embark on the path of self-acceptance
- Provide support to other burn survivors
- Feel safe and supported
The Adult Retreat application is now open. Apply by October 1, 2019 to be considered.