Canceled/Postponed Events during COVID-19
Due to the rapidly changing situation with the COVID-19 virus and in the interest of public health, the Burn Institute has modified the events scheduled for March and April. We will continue to update this page as details change.
|Event Cancelations/Postponements as of March 19, 2020
March 21-22 (Rescheduled – TBD)
March 25, April 8 and April 22 (Zoom Meeting – Email Leilani for link)
April 4 (Canceled – TBD)
April 10 (Canceled – TBD)
April 30 (Canceled – TBD)
*Event Date Change*
Because of inclement weather, we have postponed the burn survivor Kayak and Canoe Kids Meetup to May 30.
If you registered for the March event, you do not need to register for the May event.
RSVP is still available on the event page for additional attendees.